Conveyor Belt Tutorial
This is one of the tutorials on my DVD. So it's a bit of a conflict for me to put a really good tutorial on this website and then there is no reason for my DVD to exist, savvy? So you'll find a collection of other people's tutorials, my old tutorials, move variations and move discussion, but a modern tutorial, that you probably won't find, sorry. I'm hoping to get them online soon, but until then, check below.
Just imagine me talking in the video. It'll be fine.
- Don't let your elbow droop, keep it horizontal
- it should be facing FORWARD, not to the side
- do a couple of practise runs without moving your hand out
- make sure the centre line is in the middle of the triangle created, like I indicate in the video
The transfer to the other hand is just a simple hand wrap
- the second half is harder, try stepping forward to get your elbow under the staff
- make sure your elbow is pointing forward again
- and don't miss a beat by pulling your arm in early. That's wrong. WRONG I TELL YOU!
After you've learn that, the video also illustrates a few variations. (Variations that aren't a pivot.)
- transferring the staff without a hand wrap, by keeping the hands together.
- transferring between elbows.
- doing a two handed 360 fishtail in the transfer slot of number 1.
(Right click, save target as... )
Streaming Flash Video:
Staff Manipulation DVD - Sample Tutorial: The Conveyor Belt
Kyle Tutorial on Youtube: Conveyor Belts
Firekydd Tutorial on Youtube: Conveyor belt and variations
Tracerammo Tutorial on Youtube: Conveyor Belt and Variations
Flowarts.me Tutorial on Youtube: Conveyor Belt